David Bloor .
Here are the works of Bloor included in the bibliographic records of this encyclopedia:
- Barnes and Bloor (1982): Barnes, Barry and Bloor, David. (1982) Relativism, Rationalism and the Sociology of Knowledge. In Hollis and Lukes (Eds.) (1982), 21-47.
- Barnes, Bloor, and Henry (1996): Barnes, Barry; Bloor, David and Henry, John. (1996) Scientific Knowledge: A Sociological Analysis. University of Chicago Press.
- Bloor (1976): Bloor, David. (1976) Knowledge and Social Imagery. Routledge and K. Paul.
- Bloor (1984): Bloor, David. (1984) Scientific rationality: The sociological turn. Springer Netherlands.
- Bloor (1999): Bloor, David. (1999) Anti-Latour. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science 30 (1), 131-136.
To add a bibliographic record by this author, enter the citation key below:
Citation keys normally include author names followed by the publication year in brackets. E.g. Aristotle (1984), Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (1935), Musgrave and Pigden (2016), Kuhn (1970a), Lakatos and Musgrave (Eds.) (1970). If a record with that citation key already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.
Paul Patton (100.0%)