Patrick Fraser (born 10 September 1998) is a Canadian scientonomist.
Here are all the questions formulated by Fraser:
- Deducibility in Method Employment: What does deducibility in the Third Law mean? Does it refer to the deducibility of Classic Logic, or to a logic accepted by the community at the time?
- Delegation of Authority to Individuals: Can there be delegation of authority to individuals?
- Individual and Communal Levels: What is the relation between the communal and the individual level? To what extent can the individual level epistemic stances tell about the communal level?
- Necessary Logic: What is the minimum logic required for scientific change to occur?
- Status of Method and Methodology: Can Method and Methodology be defined such that it doesn't rely on the implicit-explicit distinction?
There are no bibliographic records for this author.
To add a bibliographic record by this author, enter the citation key below:
Citation keys normally include author names followed by the publication year in brackets. E.g. Aristotle (1984), Einstein, Podolsky, Rosen (1935), Musgrave and Pigden (2016), Kuhn (1970a), Lakatos and Musgrave (Eds.) (1970). If a record with that citation key already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.